What kind of tape do you use for eyelash extensions? How do you keep bottom lashes down?
The easiest way to protect bottom lashes is with eyepatches. HOWEVER! How many times have you found those tiny baby lashes sneaking out from under the eyepatch and getting stuck to your extensions? We know this is every lash tech’s nightmare, so using a small piece of tape to secure those tiny lashes will come in very handy!
- bi-directional perforations for easy hand-tear. No scissors needed!
- medium stickiness
- easy to remove without causing discomfort to the client
- can be used to secure bottom lashes or to lift the skin on the eyelid for easier application
- perfect for any eyelash treatment
- can be used with any eyepatches
- size: 1.25 x 900cm