LOSING MONEY BECAUSE CLIENTS ARE COMING TO YOU AFTER 1 OR 2 WEEKS WITH SERIOUS LOSS OF LASHES?
Superbonder Eyelash Sealant is a groundbreaking product that you can use with ANY glue to maximise your retention and keep your clients happy.
Super Bonder Sealant:
- adds elasticity to the adhesive. The additional flexibility ensures the bonds don't break as easily, therefore resulting in better retention.
instantly polymerises the glue,without shock curing! It locks in the fumes from the adhesive and with the fumes contained, irritation and sensitivity are significantly reduced!
- Additionally, because the bonds have been sealed, the lashes, therefore, are instantly safe to get wet. Yourself and your clients will no longer have to worry about the rain, having a shower or going to the gym!
How to use Superbonder lash sealant?
Once you've completed the eyelash treatment, squeeze 1 small drop of Superbonder lash Sealant onto a microfibre brush and carefully apply at the bottom 2-3mm of the eyelash set (adhesive area). Make sure to apply only a small drop of the product to avoid getting it into the client's eye, which may cause eye irritation and/or stinging.
- Allow the product to dry for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the eyepatches and let the client open their eyes.
- Reduces irritation and sensitivity.
- Improves retention.
- Seals the adhesive – WITHOUT shock curing.
- Your client can get their lashes wet 3 minutes after treatment.
- Works with ANY adhesive.
- Cost-effective – 15ml bottle will last you for 150 – 200 clients!
- 6 months of shelf life once opened
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Capacity: 15ml and 2ml (sample size)
IMPORTANT: Superbonder should only be applied to the glue zone with a micro brush after the treatment has been finished. We do not recommend using Superbonder in nanomisters or similar devices as it may cause skin irritation or other side effects.
Download the MSDS here.