DOWNLOAD COLOUR CHART HERE
TOP RATED COLOURS: #2 VANILLA LATTE and #6 HOT CHOCOLATE
GET A SAMPLE NOW!!
SO HENNA BENEFITS:
- long-lasting results that you and your clients will love.
- the natural ashy finish of the product means NO orange brows!
- each henna brow colour will give a perfect result when used individually OR colours can be mixed for a custom shade if desired!
Check Out So Henna Professional Brow Henna Kit
How To Use So Henna - Brow Henna UK:
Step 1: Perform brow pretreatment as you have been taught on your training.
Step 2: Choose the So Henna colour suitable for your client (see colour chart here)
Step 3: With the spatula (use small side) take 1 spoonful of brow henna powder from the jar and put it in a glass dappen dish
Step 4: Add distilled water with a dropper (approx 10 drops) and mix the solution until all particles are melted and you get a smooth consistency paste. For best and fastest mixing use So Henna Mixer
TIP: You can play with the consistency from milky to creamy to achieve different results (from natural to strong stain).
Step 5: Apply henna paste to brows. Leave on for 8-15 mins (depending on the desired results)
Step 6: Remove with a damp cotton pad
Step 7: Remove unnecessary hairs using the method you prefer (waxing, tweezing, threading)
Step 8: Apply 1 drop of So Henna brow oil and comb the brows.
So Henna brow henna pots come in 7 different shades inspired by the rich, brown undertones of every brow artist's favourite drink ... Coffee!
Get ahead of your competitors today and get the perfect brow colour shade during every treatment with the natural So Henna brows colour range!
Colours (from lightest to darkest):
- #01 Flat White - (golden blonde on hairs, very light stain on the skin)
- #02 Vanilla Latte (ashy dark blonde on hairs, light stain on the skin)
- #03 Cold Brew Latte (light brown on hairs, medium stain on the skin)
- #04 Macchiato (medium brown on hairs, medium stain on the skin)
- #05 Caffe Mocha (dark brown on hairs, medium stain on the skin)
- #06 Hot Chocolate (dark brown on hairs, dark stain on the skin)
- #07 Espresso (black on hairs, dark stain on the skin)
- #08 Sweetener (can be mixed with any coffee colour to achieve a warmer, red undertone)
SO Henna Top Tip: Use #08 Sweetener as a modifier to add a warm, red, undertone to any coffee colour and help to compliment your clients' skin and hair colour!
- Net weight 3g
- Each box contains a leaflet and a spatula.
- 1 pot of SO HENNA provides up to 30 treatments
- Contains Jojoba Oil AND Aloe Vera extracts to help stimulate hair growth and nourish the brow hairs!
Important reminder - Please always make sure you patch test your clients 48 hours before using henna on their skin! Our henna is for professional use and should only be used by trained brow technicians.
PLEASE NOTE: So Henna jars/pouches should be stored in a cool and dark place (below 25C), away from direct sunlight, in a humidity around 40%. High humidity might impact the effectiveness and freshness of the henna powder.
Shop the full range HERE.