Problems with retention? One of the most common reasons for bad retention is a poor pre-treatment procedure.
If you want eyelash extensions to last longer, natural lashes need to be absolutely free of any traces of oils, sebum, dust or make-up before you begin the lash application.
With just a lash cleanser and primer it's not always possible to clean natural lashes up to the excellent standard. If any make-up or oils remain on the natural lashes - retention will be affected.
For the best retention, always wash the client's lashes before the treatment with our FOAMING CLEANSER / LASH SHAMPOO:
- Perfectly cleans oil, sebum, make-up and dust from the lashes
- Can be used for full sets and for infills
- Antibacterial Tea Tree extract prevents infections and conditions like Stye or Blepharitis.
- Must to be rinsed with water or saline solution thoroughly ( it is important to rinse it well to make sure no traces of the shampoo are left on the lashes)
- Great retail opportunity. Sell London Lash Foaming Cleanser to your clients! Foam cleanser is a perfect daily eyewash to maintain the hygiene of the eye area and to improve the retention for extensions. Regular lash wash with lash shampoo has proven to improve the retention by at least 20%
- Available to purchase at the discounted price in the display box (9 bottles in a box).
Pair with our aftercare leaflet and a mascara wand for the ultimate client aftercare package.